Q: No lights on dash when i try to start my car only the interior accessories work

When trying to turn on the car my dash lights don't turn on. My car won't crank. All fuses work and I change the battery. I changed the post for the ground and negative side. Car does nothing. Starter is good. Under the steering wheel is a box with wires and I touched it and my dash lights comes on and car starts but its idle high now. It revs up to 2 on the rpm. Idk what's wrong

Hi there. That box underneath your steering wheel is likely one of the sources of your problems. If you were able to "wiggle" it around and produce an engine crank and start, it is likely you have an exposed or loose wire within the ignition system that is causing this issue. However, the high idle issue is most likely mechanical; caused likely by a loose vacuum wire. It would be a great idea for you to contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a car is hard to start inspection to they can determine exactly that is causing your issues and recommend the right repairs.

3. No lights on dash when i try to start my car only the interior accessories work