Q: No lights on dash when i try to start my car only the interior accessories work

When trying to turn on the car my dash lights don't turn on. My car won't crank. All fuses work and I change the battery. I changed the post for the ground and negative side. Car does nothing. Starter is good. Under the steering wheel is a box with wires and I touched it and my dash lights comes on and car starts but its idle high now. It revs up to 2 on the rpm. Idk what's wrong

3. No lights on dash when i try to start my car only the interior accessories work