Q: no heat in the cab

have no heat in the cab of the pickup, the heater hoses under the hood are hot but it does not have heat to stay warm, what would cause this not to have heat in the cab during winter months

The heater control valve, that directs heated engine coolant to the heater core, may be stuck or otherwise non operational. There is also the possibility of a plugged heater core and/or a problem with the "blend door" in the in dash HVAC ducting. I recommend that you request a no heat diagnostic during which a certified Mechanic will identify the fault and let you know of the repair strategy and cost.

3. no heat in the cab