Q: No air conditioning, radio, power windows or wipers

Just fairly recently my Montana started acting weird. First the headlights and radio would dim and then come back on. Now yesterday my radio, climate controls, power windows, and wipers don't power on. I've check all fuses and relays and they're all fine. The van runs and drives just fine but for the life of me cannot figure out this issue

Hello. From what you are describing it appears that there is some sort of electrical issue that is affecting primary the interior electronics. A few things I would check are the alternator, the battery, and double check the relays and fuses. If any of these components have an issue they can produce the symptoms you are experiencing. If you are still having trouble, you could enlist the help of a certified technician from YourMechanic to inspect and diagnose your electrical problem and suggest an appropriate repair.

3. No air conditioning, radio, power windows or wipers