Q: nissan sentra 2001 break and engiine lights on

my break and engine lights are on and when im driving and my rpm is between 3 and 4 they turn off

Hi there. The warning lights on today’s cars, trucks and SUV’s are triggered when an on board sensor detects a fault within an individual component or vehicle system. When the ECU on your vehicle discovers a fault, an error code is stored in the ECU which indicates where the trouble issue exists. The best way to determine why the lights are coming on and resolve these issues on your Nissan Sentra is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your home and complete a warning light inspection.

3. nissan sentra 2001 break and engiine lights on