Q: nissan sentra 2001 break and engiine lights on

my break and engine lights are on and when im driving and my rpm is between 3 and 4 they turn off

3. nissan sentra 2001 break and engiine lights on

Q: I badly need a engine mount but I'm trying to order one online but it's asking me which one I have a 2003 Nissan Sentra 1.8 gaze i

Hello, thank you for writing in. The engine will have several mounts. You need to determine if you have to replace all of them, or if you are just replacing one. Most of the time if one is going out,...

Q: When I hit a little bump or pot hole on my right passenger front side, it feels like it skids a bit

The A6 has some pretty large bushings in the lower control arms. Especially the ones toward the rear of the arm. When those bushings wear out, the rear of the control arm can flop around quite a bit, changing all...

Q: Replacing just the AC compressor and belt

If the compressor is replaced, the only mandatory component to change is the system drier. If the belt is worn or old, it should be replaced. Replacement of any and all other parts is simply subject to a diagnostic and...