Q: nissan sentra 2001 break and engiine lights on

my break and engine lights are on and when im driving and my rpm is between 3 and 4 they turn off

3. nissan sentra 2001 break and engiine lights on

Q: Throttle body changed 3 days ago. Idle relearn performed and still high idle and revving while in park.

Hi there. Check the engine for a vacuum leak. Check all vacuum lines, hoses, and the intake for any leaks. Also check the brake booster for any leaks. A vacuum leak will increase the engine's idle speed while the engine...

Q: Code P0505 will not reset

Code P0505 stands for Idle Air Control (IAC) Malfunction. Anything that affects the idle control system could be the cause. This could be anything from the IAC control circuit (PCM, wiring, etc.) to a mechanical problem such as a vacuum...

Q: Is it hard to replace the lower control arm on my 2003 Nissan Sentra

Hello. Replacing the control arm on your vehicle is not a task that requires the removal of the spring. This does make it easier than if the spring needed to be removed. The main precautions that need to be taken...