Q: nissan sentra 2001 break and engiine lights on

my break and engine lights are on and when im driving and my rpm is between 3 and 4 they turn off

3. nissan sentra 2001 break and engiine lights on

Q: Shifter lever will not move

The clutch must be functioning to shift the gears, that is you must be able to activate the release lever (hydraulically in your case) to disengage the pressure plate, and thence friction material, from the flywheel. Once you are able...

Q: Q: Transmission problems

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your transmission may be having some potentially serious issues. If the issues suddenly appeared after difficult shifting and a noise it could be possible that the transmission suffered some sort of...

Q: Changed battery, now the engine "chugs" at idle and while accelerating

If you disconnected or connected the battery with the key on or any accessory activated then you may have damaged the computer of the car. Firstly, have the Check Engine Light scanned to see what code is stored in memory....