Q: Q: New battery drain

I have a brand new battery that drains overnight. When I charge it for 4 hours it's good for only one other night

3. Q: New battery drain

Q: Clutch and brake pedal feel strange

Hi, it sounds like you have a defective clutch master cylinder. I would inspect the clutch master cylinder as well as the slave cylinder. To replace the clutch master cylinder drain the brake fluid out the reservoir then disconnect the...

Q: I was stopped on the freeway, started to go about 5 mph, the car jerked and stop without warning like the wheels locked up.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to try to help. It is hard to definitively diagnose what the issue is. At first it seems like a transmission issue. Automatic transmissions are rather complicated and can do strange things...

Q: My Lexus sc 400 only goes in to reverse. Rpms rev up when in neutral or drive gears

What you are describing is often a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer...