Q: Q: New battery drain

I have a brand new battery that drains overnight. When I charge it for 4 hours it's good for only one other night

3. Q: New battery drain

Q: My car hesitates & stutters uphill, black smoke out of exhaust

Hi there. A problem like you've described is commonly caused by a few different things, ranging from fuel system components like fuel injectors, throttle body and mass air flow sensors being dirty or needing replacement. It's also common for worn...

Q: Should a heater tube on the water pump produce coolant flow instantly when disconnected on a 1995 Dodge B2500

Hello. If the coolant level is where it should be then you should get some flow from the heater tube. It will not be a lot of flow, but there should be some. If there is none then you may...

Q: Engine stalls as I'm on the accelerator, but when I stop completely, it works just fine.1993 Honda Accord

Hi there. This can be caused by a number of things. If it only occurs when accelerating then I would check the fuel pressure first. If the fuel filter is old or clogged then this will occur. It can also...