Q: Q: New battery drain

I have a brand new battery that drains overnight. When I charge it for 4 hours it's good for only one other night

3. Q: New battery drain

Q: Overheating and battery draining.

Go look again under the hood and be sure that the serpentine belt is intact. It could be as simple as that since the belt drives the water pump and the alternator. As for the water, using water in the...

Q: I have a 2010 Dodge Journey wen I drive the dash board light come on at one point the car even turned off while we was at stop lig

What you are describing is an electrical problem and, based on data in the NHTSA database, electrical problems are not unusual in this model. If you review the reports of other consumers' experiences with this vehicle, as well as the...

Q: Q: Battery won't stay charged

This is a common problem when the voltage regulator is failing which is potentially due to a faulty ground or connection. I would start by checking the battery connections and cables to be sure they are not dirty or corroded....