Q: need new AC compressor

need new AC compressor

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: If you are sure that you need an AC compres...

If you are sure that you need an AC compressor replacement, YourMechanic can service your vehicle at your home or office.

Q: A/c check engine light on

If there is antifreeze inside the passenger compartment a hose to the heater core and/or the heater core itself has developed a leak. If the antifreeze has instead sprayed into the underhood area, the leak would be in the engine...

Q: Sound while turning

Generally, there should be no noise from the vehicle while maneuvering, turning the wheels or driving. Suspension components do start to wear after some time, but even then it does not mean they are failing or going to break. Most...

Q: Car door alarm sensors keep going off while car is on, because of that I can't even lock my doors when it's off.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. What seem to happen is a door sensor / switch has failed. Turn on the dome light to door and shut all of the doors. See if the light dims after shutting all...