Q: need new AC compressor

need new AC compressor

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If you are sure that you need an AC compressor replacement, YourMechanic can service your vehicle at your home or office.

Q: How do I operate the heated seats?

If your vehicle comes with heated front seats, then you will be able to control them through the center console. The heated seat buttons are below the climate controls on the center console, and there is separate button for both...

Q: Custom cam

Hi there. Sometimes white smoke is an indicator of coolant inside the oil as you've indicated. But this usually happens more than just on start up and always comes out the tail pipe. If the white smoke is coming from...

Q: My prius 2015 AC blows not-cold-enough air and also it takes 10-15 minutes to start cooling?

It sounds like you may have a damaged AC compressor clutch. As you may know the AC Clutch is the pulley that spins with the Belt. There are two ports on the rear of the Compressor. One is a Suction...