Q: need new AC compressor

need new AC compressor

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If you are sure that you need an AC compressor replacement, YourMechanic can service your vehicle at your home or office.

3. need new AC compressor

Q: Hey, I had a questions about an 05 Chevrolet Malibu LS v-6 air conditioner.

If an a/c hose was cut and left open to the atmosphere for a substantial period of time, dirt and water could have gotten into the system. In your circumstance the only way to estimate this is to have a...

Q: Q: Truck died and will not restart

Hello, first thing to check is all the fuses, make sure they are seated. There will be be more information needed for the truck not restarting. If it cranks and wont start, a scanner will need to be connected to...

Q: How to keep 2017 Prius hatchback from opening so tall? I am short and can't reach to close.

Using a stool is unsafe and thus we do NOT recommend that. The liftgate on the Prius is held open by two hydraulic supports. The OEM supports open (extend) 17.5 inches. It is possible to remove the two OEM supplied...