Q: need new AC compressor

need new AC compressor

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: If you are sure that you need an AC compres...

If you are sure that you need an AC compressor replacement, YourMechanic can service your vehicle at your home or office.

Q: Air conditioner making squealing noise

The most likely cause for this is a belt; you have a total of three. They should all be replaced at the same time if that is the problem; the AC has its own. If the belt is good, and...

Q: Vehicle had sudden and complete loss of power

Hi there. From the description you have provided, leads me to believe either a poor connection at the battery or the replacement battery has failed. I recommend having your vehicle's no electrical power be diagnosed and repaired by a certified...

Q: Battery and Smell issue in PHV

I would recommend looking in your owner's manual or calling your local dealership to see what the recommended charge times are for this vehicle. It is possible that your vehicle's battery is being overcharged. This would result in a decreased...