Q: need new AC compressor

need new AC compressor

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If you are sure that you need an AC compressor replacement, YourMechanic can service your vehicle at your home or office.

3. need new AC compressor

Q: How do I turn on the cooled seats?

The cooled seats feature cools down the front seats to help keep you cool on a hot day. To turn on this feature, press the Cooled Seats button, and keep pressing this button to change the temperature. When the feature...

Q: I want to change headlight to an adaptive LCD headlight from 2015 BMW 750i. Is it possible?

As with most modern cars, things are more complicated than they seem. The BMW uses a lamp control module to power up the lights. It's not a simple switch-load connection anymore. Among other functions, the lamp control module senses malfunctions...

Q: 2011 Prius. Check hybrid system. Car still turns on. Just very little power. Barely get to 45 mph.

Hi there. Virtually every system on a Hybrid is computer controlled or monitored, which means that the best way to diagnose this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a warning light inspection. When that orange triangle is...