Q: need new AC compressor

need new AC compressor

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: If you are sure that you need an AC compres...

If you are sure that you need an AC compressor replacement, YourMechanic can service your vehicle at your home or office.

Q: Heater blower stopped putting out heat.

If the blower doesn't work at all (i.e. it doesn’t blow warm OR cool air) then the problem is likely with the blower motor or its circuit. Blower motor control can be complex on late model vehicles, especially European ones,...

Q: Hi. A few days ago I purchased some gas. I filled the tank. Immediately upon restarting the car the engine sputtered and choked.

Hello. If the issues began after you filled up it may be possible that the issue is related to the fuel that was used. If a low quality batch or the wrong type of f fuel was used it may...

Q: Roommate getting ripped off by toyota dealership, can you provide additional info?

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several aspects to consider in this situation. First of all, dealerships are known for insanely high labor rates, but labor should not be over $100/hr for most repairs. The technicians that work...