Q: need new AC compressor

need new AC compressor

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If you are sure that you need an AC compressor replacement, YourMechanic can service your vehicle at your home or office.

Q: My air vents sometimes stop working.

Hi there. Anytime something is not functioning all the time and is randomly shutting off, then there is an issue with the relay of that circuit. Check the relay to the fan motor circuit and see if there is power...

Q: How much time does it take a starter on a 2011 chrysler town and country 3.6

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Chrysler Town & Country. The book time for this is 2.6 hours. This time does not include testing. If you need to have your starter replaced, consider YourMechanic, as one of our certified...

Q: Is it expensive to replace the battery on a Prius?

Hi there. Which battery are we referencing here? If it is the 12volt auxiliary battery, you're probably ok. However, if we are discussing the cost of the high voltage (hybrid) battery, then the dealership is the only place that can...