Q: need new AC compressor

need new AC compressor

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If you are sure that you need an AC compressor replacement, YourMechanic can service your vehicle at your home or office.

3. need new AC compressor

Q: AC failed, warm air still flows

Having over 140,000 miles on your CRV, you have missed out on a Technical Service Bulletin(TSB) that extended the warranty to 100,000 miles for the A/C compressor clutch assembly replacement. Your vehicle may have had this repair in the past....

Q: My heater blower doesn't work how do I test if it is the resistor or blower?

Hello. If the fan is not turning on then the blow motor needs to be checked. I usually check for power at the blower. If there is power there then I replace the blower. If not then I check the...

Q: What does it cost to replace the spark plugs on a 2010 Toyota Prius?

Prius spark plugs are more accessible on the engine than many makes and models, so it is one of the lower cost engines to perform the replacement on. You can obtain an exact written quote for replacement, and schedule the...