Q: need new AC compressor

need new AC compressor

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: If you are sure that you need an AC compres...

If you are sure that you need an AC compressor replacement, YourMechanic can service your vehicle at your home or office.

Q: How do you use the heated seats?

If your Altima is equipped with heated seats (only available on certain trim levels), this system can provide additional comfort, particularly during cold weather. Using the system isn’t particularly difficult, either. Here’s what to do: Locate the heat seater...

Q: No power to vehicle

The battery and starting system would need to be checked to see if the battery or the cables are a problem. The charging system would need to be checked also. I recommend having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic,...

Q: How do I set my headlights to go on automatically?

Hi. If the car is equipped with automatic headlights, then the head light switch will have an AUTO setting on the switch. If this setting is located on your light switch, then all you have to do is put the...