Q: need new AC compressor

need new AC compressor

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If you are sure that you need an AC compressor replacement, YourMechanic can service your vehicle at your home or office.

Q: How do I use the heat and air mode control?

The mode control system allows you to decide how the hot or cold air is dispersed in your car’s cabin. The mode control is a knob that is located with the climate control buttons on the center console. The mode...

Q: My heater blower doesn't work how do I test if it is the resistor or blower?

Hello. If the fan is not turning on then the blow motor needs to be checked. I usually check for power at the blower. If there is power there then I replace the blower. If not then I check the...

Q: Is it expensive to replace the battery on a Prius?

Hi there. Which battery are we referencing here? If it is the 12volt auxiliary battery, you're probably ok. However, if we are discussing the cost of the high voltage (hybrid) battery, then the dealership is the only place that can...