Q: My vehicle is taking a very long time to reach normal operating temp. and then over heats.

I had a coolant leak from the upper coolant hose on the radiator and before I was able to fix it my ex boyfriend opend the coolant reservoir while the car was running. As soon as I drove it after that the car began to over heat. I have currently changed the radiator , thermostat and the water pump. All one after the other with very little driving in between and the car is still overheating. I have burped the system for air I am now at a loss. The fans turn on when the car reaches normal opeating temp as well.

3. My vehicle is taking a very long time to reach normal operating temp. and then over heats.