Q: My van is stalling while I am driving The throttle revs up and down if I am idling I replaced all sensors the codes gave Still sam

I replaced all sensors the engine light gave.. Had intake system cleaned and smoked to make sure no leeks. Still stalling when I am slowing down or idling.. Recently while trying to drive.. The dash lights and radio went out. They came back on instantly but still happens a few times while trying to get to my destination. Any thoughts on what could be causing this issue.. No dash lights on to read the code. Please help.

3. My van is stalling while I am driving The throttle revs up and down if I am idling I replaced all sensors the codes gave Still sam