Q: My van is stalling while I am driving The throttle revs up and down if I am idling I replaced all sensors the codes gave Still sam

I replaced all sensors the engine light gave.. Had intake system cleaned and smoked to make sure no leeks. Still stalling when I am slowing down or idling.. Recently while trying to drive.. The dash lights and radio went out. They came back on instantly but still happens a few times while trying to get to my destination. Any thoughts on what could be causing this issue.. No dash lights on to read the code. Please help.

Hello there, you have a few issues going on with your 2005 Ford Freestar. You did well in having the intake system inspected as a vacuum leak will cause these type of issues. There are a few other potential faults such as a throttle cable, failing throttle body, stuck throttle plate, or a failed throttle body sensor. The radio and dash lights are likely a separate issue, with intermittent electrical problems the most likely fault is a wiring harness issue. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your idle issues and and inspect the wiring harness for damage.

3. My van is stalling while I am driving The throttle revs up and down if I am idling I replaced all sensors the codes gave Still sam