Q: my truck was excessively low on oil the check guage light was on and my guage said no oil pressure i put oil and it seemed fine.

my truck was excessively low on oil the check guage light came on and i had no oil pressure on the dial guage. I drove it to get oil. I put in and started it up and everything was fine. Then the guage light came on and the dial guage said no pressure. I turned off and checked cap and dip stick made sure they were secure then started again everything looked good good pressure everything then it did it again. Why

3. my truck was excessively low on oil the check guage light was on and my guage said no oil pressure i put oil and it seemed fine.