Q: My truck over heated then it shut off the heat is blowing cold air

I just want to know what could be the problem

Hi there:

In most cases, the overheating and heater blowing cold air issue is related to an obstruction within the heater core that needs to be removed or repaired. This can be done by flushing the cooling system, removing coolant lines to the heater core and flushing that system or by having a professional mechanic complete a car is overheating inspection to determine why this is happening to your Nissan Murano.

3. My truck over heated then it shut off the heat is blowing cold air