Q: My speedometer has stopped working

My speedometer recently stopped working, but the rev count is working so i need 2 know what i can do 2 make it start working.

Hi there. There are a few parts that impact the speedometer’s operation. However, the most common cause of speedometer issues on your type of vehicle is the transmission speed sensor. In some cases, it’s just the outside housing or electrical harness that is causing the problem, especially if other systems like cruise control are working well. There could be other components causing your Toyota’s speedometer to not function correctly, which is why you should contact a professional mechanic to complete a speedometer is not working inspection sooner rather than later.