Q: Q: My speedometer has stopped working

My speedometer recently stopped working, but the rev count is working so i need 2 know what i can do 2 make it start working.

3. Q: My speedometer has stopped working

Q: My car doesn't respond to the gas pedal like it should

Hello, thank you for writing in. The engine is likely sensing an issue and compensating for it. When you restart the vehicle, the component may be passing its start up tests, and the engine stops trying to outperform itself. Start...

Q: How do I set a station preset on the radio?

While you can use the tuning knob, the seek button or the scan button to find stations to listen to, you can also program in your favorite stations so you can listen to them without having to cycle through the...

Q: Q: Instrument Cluster

Hello. It sounds like you have either a major computer failure or a failed instrument cluster. I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a qualified professional who has the necessary tools to test your instrument cluster for proper function based...