Q: Q: My speedometer has stopped working

My speedometer recently stopped working, but the rev count is working so i need 2 know what i can do 2 make it start working.

3. Q: My speedometer has stopped working

Q: what should you change every year on your car

Besides an oil change you should have the air filter checked and replaced if needed. Also have tires rotated. Other than this you should follow the vehicles recomendations for higher mileages and have a complete check up on the suspension...

Q: How do I open the fuel tank door?

Before filling up your car with gas, you will need to open the fuel tank door. This is a very easy task: Lift up on the fuel filler door opener, which is located underneath the driver’s seat, directly next...

Q: Transmission fluid is leaking out and the speedometer is not working.

Many common faults will cause your 1997 Ford F-150 to have a transmission leak and a speedometer that does not function. Transmission leaks can occur in various areas but the most common are the pan gasket, output seal, sensor seals,...