Q: Q: My speedometer has stopped working

My speedometer recently stopped working, but the rev count is working so i need 2 know what i can do 2 make it start working.

3. Q: My speedometer has stopped working

Q: Truck won't start after changing plugs and wires with a brand new battery it just clicks but every thing works

Hello, thank you for writing in. When you are dealing with this type of issue, you want to verify that the most current repair was done correctly. This means making sure the plugs were installed correctly, the wires were installed...

Q: I have a good battery but my fuel pump is bad. if I get a boost off will the car crank?

Hi there. You could try to jump start your car, but if the fuel pump is broken, the added electricity will not help. A car will not start for multiple reasons, ranging from a damaged fuel pump, bad battery or...

Q: Dash lights on, now the car won't start at all

Since so many systems are transmitting problems, check the battery connections. A simple check, but sometimes a faulty connection can cause all kinds of problems. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, scan the vehicle and pull all of...