Q: My smart key is working only at a distance of 6 inches even after the Change of battery And Reprogramming by the Suzuki. Why?

My smart key works only at a distance of 6 inches from the door. This is even after the battery was replaced and the key was reprogrammed . Please let me know how to resolve this . Thanks

A: Hi there. The transponder in the key has b...

Hi there. The transponder in the key has become defective and is not working correctly with the bluetooth technology. I recommend replacing the smart key with a new one from the dealership.