Q: My right blinker won't stop

I recently changed my shift to. When I went to put everything back and turn the car on my right blinker continue to Blink no matter if I turned it off or switch it to left. I move the column cover to check the wires and everything looked good but blinker still won't go off. can you suggest what I need to do?

The turn signal switch should be disconnected to see if the switch is the cause of the turn signals staying on. If the light stop when you put the 4 way flashers on and off ten times then replace the turn signal switch on the column.