Q: my rear right wheel is making a noise while it drives do i need new break shoes

is the rotor suppose to move or wiggle when we move it and ? and also the break shoe moves inside but every its very dirty because of break fluid its been like this for a year now , also i have my brake/abs light on

If your wheel is installed and tightened down, your entire wheel and brake rotor should not wiggle. There should be a bit of in and out play due to the solid axle setup, but ideally it should be pretty tight. The noise and extra movement could be caused by failed axle bearings. Also, if there is a brake fluid leak thats running onto the brakes, you should have that addressed immediately, as it is a serious safety concern. These things combined with the ABS and BRAKE lights on in your truck, leads me to believe it is in serious need of attention. I suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose all your brake issues.

3. my rear right wheel is making a noise while it drives do i need new break shoes