Q: My radio all of a sudden don't come on at all and power doors won't lock. My power windows works and the lights are still working.

My radio all of a sudden don't come on at all and power doors won't lock. My power windows works and the lights are still working on the dah board. The car cranks. When i turn the ignition the needles on the dash board sways over quickly. Went to auto zone who says my starter and battery is good. What problem am i having?

Check all of the wiring in the dashboard and see if anything is loose or detached. If the wiring to the radio and to the doors are connected and tight, the the body controller has failed and needs replaced. If you need further assistance with your radio and doors not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My radio all of a sudden don't come on at all and power doors won't lock. My power windows works and the lights are still working.