Q: My new Audi Q5 mirrors dangerously obstruct the drivers view. What are the chances Santa Monica Audi will take this car back?

Is there a class action law suit against Audi? For the Q5 mirror obstructing drivers view.

A: Hi there. I have heard that there are some ...

Hi there. I have heard that there are some people with issues regarding this and there is talk of a law suit. At this time no Audi dealer will take the vehicle back simply because of the mirrors obstructing view. Even if at some point it is determined by the NHTSA that there is a problem with the mirror location all Audi will have to do is correct it by moving the mirrors.