Q: My Mercedez dealer is saying I need to replace the maniinfold intake as my car time to time engine light is turning on and I feel

I start having issue with my Meredez benz I took to the service center to get check issue is time to time I feel the car is vibrating and Engine light is on Technician is saying I need to replace intake manifold and this is engine part how much it cost

3. My Mercedez dealer is saying I need to replace the maniinfold intake as my car time to time engine light is turning on and I feel