Q: My Mercedez dealer is saying I need to replace the maniinfold intake as my car time to time engine light is turning on and I feel

I start having issue with my Meredez benz I took to the service center to get check issue is time to time I feel the car is vibrating and Engine light is on Technician is saying I need to replace intake manifold and this is engine part how much it cost

Hi there. It really depends on the actual source code that you’re receiving from the dealership that will determine whether this issue is caused by the actual intake manifold or perhaps the manifold gasket being damaged. In most case, it’s the intake manifold gasket that needs to be replaced. You can request a price estimate to have one of our mobile mechanics complete this service on your 2006 Mercedes-Benz by clicking this link and then the blue Get a Quote button.

3. My Mercedez dealer is saying I need to replace the maniinfold intake as my car time to time engine light is turning on and I feel