Q: Q: Stalling issue

How do i fix my grand am fdom stalling i reolaced fuel filter and crankshaft sensor

3. Q: Stalling issue

Q: CAR ONLY STAYS ON WHILE HOLDING KEY AS SOON AS I LET GO OF KEY CAR SHUTS OFF

The ignition switch is going to be the most common failure for the ignition loosing contact in the run position of the switch. If you can hold the ignition in a position toward start position and can keep it running...

Q: Car won't accelerate & rattles

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like you may have a clogged catalytic converter. The catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants that are suitable to be expelled into the atmosphere. When the catalytic converter is...

Q: My pontiac bonniville starts and goes into gears but wont move at all it just revs

Check the fluid level as very low fluid, or a clogged fluid filter, will result in no movement. If the fluid level is adequate, and there is no movement in any gear, the most common causes for that are: broken...