Q: My E/T is having some issues

On the dash, the E/T no longer shows how many miles I can drive on a tank of gas. I hit a bump in the road and now it's showing random numbers, changing all the time. What do I do to fix this so I can again see how many miles I can drive on my tank of gas?

A: The instrument cluster is malfunctioning an...

The instrument cluster is malfunctioning and will need to be removed and the connections on the back of the cluster need to be checked. The cluster may be able to go through a self test that will indicate a problem with it. You may have to replace the cluster or have it sent out for repairs if it is repairable.