Q: my coil spring is corroded and i want to buy the part but I can't identify the exact name of the part i know its a coil spring

my coil spring is making a creak noise but I can't figure out what part to buy because the problem is the spring is located in between my front shock struts and my rear absorbers. im not sure if its the insulation I have to buy or the exact coil spring to replace it

You should get the new coil spring with the coil spring insulators. I would recommend replacing the front shocks and sway bar links with bushings at the same time.

3. my coil spring is corroded and i want to buy the part but I can't identify the exact name of the part i know its a coil spring