Q: My climate control is not working properly.

The blower control works fine, the control for the vents do not. Neither does the bottons that turns on the mirror heaters or engages the a/c compressor. I have checked all fuses and relays, I can run a jumper in the relay socket for the ac clutch and it will kick on.

This generation of Ram had common problems with the blend doors in the climate control system. They are cheaply made and were prone to failure. This is possibly the cause of your vent issues. Since you mentioned the mirror heaters and a/c not working as well, its also entirely possible that the whole climate control head unit failed (the part with the knobs and switches built in). I would double check all the fuses again, and make sure to check them with a test light, as sometimes fuses can have cracks that look fine to the naked eye, but will not carry voltage across them. After being sure that every fuse in the truck is ok, then it would be worth trying to find a known good climate control unit to try swapping into your truck. If you would rather have the problem thoroughly diagnosed for you, contact a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.