Q: Q: Maintenance

shes fast and I love it, with age and good upkeep, can it last? What else can I do to see she will keep it up?

Hi There, As you know, the Chevy Cruze is a great car with great fuel economy and reliability. As with any car, the life expectancy depends largely on how you maintain the car, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. Proper maintenance schedules are a key factor to prolonging the longevity of the vehicle and avoiding unnecessary costly repair bills due to neglecting proper maintenance intervals. Things like oil changes, transmission fluid services, and tire rotations are all basic maintenance items that will drastically prolong the life of the vehicle and prevent premature wearing on parts. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car and come up with a routine maintenance schedule for your vehicle.

3. Q: Maintenance