Q: Q: Maintenance

shes fast and I love it, with age and good upkeep, can it last? What else can I do to see she will keep it up?

3. Q: Maintenance

Q: Q: Window will not close

Hello. It sounds like the window motor failed. It is much easier for a failing motor to lower and window and not be able to close it. I would typically remove the door panel and first check the voltage at...

Q: How do I personalize the language settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization system. One of the settings that you can customize is the language. Your vehicle has three languages it can operate in: English, French, and Spanish. To customize the...

Q: dynamic curving lighting stopped working - 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan

Hello. Volkswagen's dynamic curved lighting does not utilize an extra bulb despite all the confusion out there on the topic. The headlights physically swivel 5-15° allowing drivers to see up to 90% better around corners. VW uses servomotors controlled by...