Q: Q: Maintenance

shes fast and I love it, with age and good upkeep, can it last? What else can I do to see she will keep it up?

3. Q: Maintenance

Q: I have to hold the turn signal lever down

It sounds like the turn signal lever assembly needs to be replaced. The mechanism for holding the lever and returning it are inside of it may not serviceable, however, a certified technician should be able to inspect your turn signal...

Q: How do I use a USB drive to play music?

You can play music that is stored in a USB drive directly through the infotainment center. Here’s how: Plug the USB drive into the USB port, which is located in the center console. Make sure the device is compatible...

Q: I own a 2014 Chevrolet Captiva about 8 to 10 times a day the key will not come out of the ignition I have had the shifter linkage

The entire shift mechanism should be looked at. The shifter mechanism may be worn or bent if "adjustment" helped temporarily. Also the ignition switch may not be signaling the shifter inter-lock mechanism. Also, if the inter-lock mechanism is loose, out...