Q: Q: Maintenance

shes fast and I love it, with age and good upkeep, can it last? What else can I do to see she will keep it up?

3. Q: Maintenance

Q: Hood won’t close all the way

Hey Caleb. Thanks for contacting us today. Since this is likely an aftermarket hood, and we are not able to offer tips for anything beyond OEM applications, I think your best bet is to contact the manufacturer of the hood...

Q: How do I clean the sun roof seal?

If your power sun roof is having a hard time opening or closing, or is making strange noises while doing so, it’s a good idea to clean it. This will increase the health and life of your sun roof. To...

Q: Q: Accelerator is not responding

Your key battery should not have anything to do with the way the car runs once it is started. The problem you are experiencing when pressing the accelerator may be related to many different things, but could be related to...