Q: My car won't start and battery and alternator is good I'm afraid that my engine motor is locked.

My car was working and than my car started to make like a rattling noise when I would go faster it will stop. It turn stopped on the freeway and was able to start up again for a little but turned off again. Now the battery and alternator is fine but I also found a piece of metal that is broken off my car I don't know where it came from. When I would put the key in the ignition it would turn all the lights on but will not turn over the engine at all. Some one had told me that the it might be stuck.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My car won't start and battery and alternator is good I'm afraid that my engine motor is locked.