Q: My car will not start and it is not the starter. What could it be?

My car doesn't start and my mechanic said it could not be the the started,my car creates a clicking sound on the inside but the engine doesn't turn

A: Hi there. Usually a clicking sound is an in...

Hi there. Usually a clicking sound is an indication that not enough power is being sent to the starter to engage the motor. This can be caused by a bad starter relay, a battery that has lost cold cranking amps, or even a faulty ground issue due to an exposed wire somewhere on the vehicle.

To determine the exact cause of your problems, you should have one of our local professional mechanics complete a no start inspection so they can trace the issue on site and recommend repairs.