Q: My car stopped taking gas when pressing the pedal

The sprinter just stopped taking gas when you press the pedal. I changed the throttle body and now a little better. Still not right, struggles to take the gas between 1 to 3 thousand rpm.

A: Hello. This can be caused by a few things. ...

Hello. This can be caused by a few things. I would start by scanning the computer for codes. If there are not any codes then I would monitor the sensor readings and the fuel trim readings to see if I can identify the cause of the issue. Most of the time this is fuel related or caused by a clogged fuel filter. If the fuel filter is fine then it may be an issue with the exhaust filter or an issue with the turbo. I have seen all of these cause this. If you would like to have this problem looked at, consider having a technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to diagnose the lower power problem and make the necessary repairs.