Q: My car started overheating and I believe it was because of the coolant because I put some more and stopped

My car started overheating and I am almost sure it's the coolant, when I put more coolant in the tank it got normal again however I noticed that it has a leak which is leaking out coolant, so it's kind of obvious, is there any advice or should I just replace it and about how much would it be??

3. My car started overheating and I believe it was because of the coolant because I put some more and stopped