Q: My car shut off. I did not have any oil . I put the oil in and now it has a clicking noise bt won't turn over. I see the MIL! Help

I was on my home and my car shut off on my street. I rolled into my yard to learn I was out of oil. I put 2 quarts of oil in my car, and let it sit for a little in my drive (which is a bit hilly). I rolled the car back down to the road and let it sit. It wouldn't start in my drive. But, when I rolled it back down the hill it sounds like it wants to start but it doesn't and eventually just shuts back off. The MIL light is on, please don't tell me I have ruined my car!?!?! What can I do to get it fixed? I really don't want to go to the shop!!! Please, PLEASE, help! THANK YOU!

3. My car shut off. I did not have any oil . I put the oil in and now it has a clicking noise bt won't turn over. I see the MIL! Help