Q: My car's power steering is not working

No leaks, but old ps fluid, started car heard a couple of clunk sounds and the car stuttered like it might stall increased gas pedal & rpm and the engine ran ok but when trying to turn there is no power steering very hard to turn steering wheel If lucky maybe a flush if unlucky probably the ps pump. Need diagnosis and estimate

This suggests your power steering pump may be failing or you have a leak elsewhere in one of the power steering lines. The power steering system operates on very high pressurized hydraulic pressure (in some cases as much as 300 psi). As a result, the pump works very hard to maintain the ability to assist turning your steering wheel and when the pump is overworked due to the rack and pinion not pump fluid properly or potentially due to pinched fluid lines, this may cause it to leak.

Power steering leaks are fairly common, but should be looked at immediately by a qualified mechanic as power steering fluid can be flammable especially when under extreme pressure. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your power steering system.