Q: My car's Check Engine Light came on. The code is for engine knock sensor 1. Does this mean it is bad?

My engine light came on my truck. I scanned it with my OBD2 scanner and it came back telling me"Knock sensor 1, circuit low bank 1 or single sensor" I looked online and people said if your knock sensor has gone bad then u will hear loud bumps and noises as well as feel shaking. However I feel nor hear any of these symptoms. I was wondering if its possible its a faulty sensor or if theirs something else. Any response will be appreciated because i need your help.