Q: My car's Check Engine Light came on. The code is for engine knock sensor 1. Does this mean it is bad?

asked by on November 02, 2016

My engine light came on my truck. I scanned it with my OBD2 scanner and it came back telling me"Knock sensor 1, circuit low bank 1 or single sensor" I looked online and people said if your knock sensor has gone bad then u will hear loud bumps and noises as well as feel shaking. However I feel nor hear any of these symptoms. I was wondering if its possible its a faulty sensor or if theirs something else. Any response will be appreciated because i need your help.