Q: My car runs for about 30 minutes then when I come to a stop the oil and battery light turned on and car shuts off what could it be

Yesterday I was driving the car and when I came to a stop light the car shut off and the oil light and the battery light came on at the same time when the car cool down it was able to start again got me all the way home what could it be?

3. My car runs for about 30 minutes then when I come to a stop the oil and battery light turned on and car shuts off what could it be