Q: My car randomly won't start..Why?!

My car randomly won't start. I've had an oil change, which I forgot about, and waited so long, I thought that was the problem with it not starting at first. After two months straight of no problem starting, it's starting that no start thing again. I take one battery end off, turn the key to the on position, tap the one battery end to the other, reconnect it then start it from under the hood. A guy showed me to do that.

If you are able to get your vehicle to start by making adjustments to your battery connections, it is possible that your battery terminal ends are no longer able to hold a tight grip against the battery terminals. I would recommend having your battery terminal ends replaced by a qualified technician. Consider YourMechanic for this service as it can be completed at your home or office.

3. My car randomly won't start..Why?!