Q: My car just shut off while driving nd wont start bsk up dosent even crank over nothing at all turns on

was driving my and my car shut off completely stop at 20 miles per hour car will not start back on no lights go on horn doesn't work I can't I can't move the gears I can't the car will not crank over when I turn the key it does nothing at all but battery is still good it's been 3 days and the car still will not going to turn on or crank over

Without additional detail, this would be tough to diagnose, however the fact that it just shut down out of nowhere as you’ve described suggests that some kind of sensor or relay may have triggered this. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starting issue and hook the car up with a scanning tool which will download data from your car’s computer that will be helpful in diagnosing the problem. When type of thing happens, your car’s computer will register fault or trouble codes in it’s database. When those are downloaded, they will point to potential causes of the problem.

• My car just shut off while driving nd wont start bsk up dosent even crank over nothing at all turns on