Q: My car is over heating while driving but when in park it's cool I already replaced radiator thermostat and heating cooling sensor.

My radiator hose is getting hard with pressure after 5 mins of drive time. My check engine light just started flashing. My car is over heating when you drive but can be turned on and ran idle for about 1 hour and nothing happens the idle stays in the middle.

3. My car is over heating while driving but when in park it's cool I already replaced radiator thermostat and heating cooling sensor.