Q: My car is over heating while driving but when in park it's cool I already replaced radiator thermostat and heating cooling sensor.

My radiator hose is getting hard with pressure after 5 mins of drive time. My check engine light just started flashing. My car is over heating when you drive but can be turned on and ran idle for about 1 hour and nothing happens the idle stays in the middle.

Hi Hilary. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few different things that could be causing this overheating problem. First, if there is debris stuck on the cooling lines, or the heater core, this type of overheating issue can occur. It’s also possible for air bubbles to be trapped in the cooling lines as well. A damaged water pump or cooling fans that are not turning on when they should be, might also be the source. Since there are several possible reasons for this issue, it’s best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an overheating inspection.

3. My car is over heating while driving but when in park it's cool I already replaced radiator thermostat and heating cooling sensor.