Q: My car is Nissan Premiere and it uses Elecetric Carbueretor but I notice anytime I buy fuel it burn faster, I mean the fuel use to

My car is Nissan Premiere and it uses Electric Carbueretor but I notice anytime I buy fuel it burn faster, I mean the fuel use to get exhausted on time. Please what would have been the cause?

If you are noticing a decrease in fuel mileage, there are a few things that you can check. The first thing I would recommend checking would be the air filter. If the air filter is dirty, this will cause the engine to use more effort during running and therefore decreases fuel economy. I would also check the level and condition of the oil. If the oil is black or low, the engine will also use more fuel due to extra effort required. Finally, I would recommend checking the tire pressures. The tire pressure going low can cause a major difference in fuel economy.

Hi there. Fuel consumption is typically accelerated by three different issues; air to fuel ratio, excessive carbon build up inside fuel system components, and driver input. In some cases, the difference in fuel blends can also impact gasoline consumption. For example; in most geographic areas where temperatures can approach freezing, fuel in the winter has a higher concentration of oxygen; which allows the fuel to burn warmer; and thus, excessive consumption occurs. If you feel as if you’re fuel consumption is poor, you might want to have a local mechanic complete an inspection of your fuel and ignition system component and determine if they are worn out and require service.

3. My car is Nissan Premiere and it uses Elecetric Carbueretor but I notice anytime I buy fuel it burn faster, I mean the fuel use to