Q: My car ignition won't turn when the key is in the ignition

How do i get my ignition to turn so i can turn my car on ?

3. My car ignition won't turn when the key is in the ignition

Q: Bad idle with no check engine light on

Greetings, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. A rough idle may be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, a faulty Oxygen sensor or...

Q: My Car Wont Start After Being In An Accident

Anytime a car is in an accident you may have damages to the engine harness, fuel pump or even components that can be damaged when the accident happened. I would recommend having the computer scanned and systems checked by a...

Q: Key will not turn, steering wheel isn't locked

Hello. It sounds like you are possibly having one of two different mechanical problems. The first includes the wearing out of the linkage between the transmission and the shift knob. The vehicle must read that the shifter is locked in...