Q: My car ignition won't turn when the key is in the ignition

How do i get my ignition to turn so i can turn my car on ?

3. My car ignition won't turn when the key is in the ignition

Q: Abs+brake warning at engine start

When you first start the vehicle the systems lights should come on and then go out. This is the system doing a self test. If there was a problem then one or both lights would stay on. As far as...

Q: 2001 Mercury Villager. The engine surges in Neutral and Park. Normal in drive. But noise and jerk during gear change.

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor as the vehicle responds adversely to a load put on the motor (i.e. putting it in gear, making turns (which makes use of the power steering pressure switch) turning on...

Q: Smartkey not working like it should

A basic check of the key fob battery should be performed as issues can arise from a dying battery. If the key fob is malfunctioning it could be a connection issue. The smart key can be reset and re-calibrated to...