Q: My car ignition won't turn when the key is in the ignition

How do i get my ignition to turn so i can turn my car on ?

3. My car ignition won't turn when the key is in the ignition

Q: Grinding sounds when driving over a speed bump

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2000 Plymouth Voyager. There is a technical service bulletin to check the sway bar links connected to the front struts. The joints start to bind and can cause squeaks, grunts, and groans...

Q: What does error 59 indicate on a Toyota platz 2001 model?

Hi there. Unfortunately, the Toyota Platz is a vehicle sold outside of the United States and has different error codes specific to the country of sale. Since we only offer technical advice on US sold cars, trucks and SUV's, we're...

Q: Q: Car won't start.

Hello. The key you put in the ignition is a code key and may be defective. Try a different key if you have one. If this works, then you need to get extra keys made. If it still does the...