Q: My car has a rough idle and when you step on the gas it falls on its face and then takes off

When I started up it shuts down a couple times and then I get it to run driving it home it's falls on its face when I step on the gas and then picks up and goes and it fluctuates idling

The engine ignition system should be checked for misfires and fouled spark plugs and shorting plug wires. Have the engine computer scanned for any stored codes for the MAP sensor on the engine intake. These are know to fail and cause hard or no start and driveability issues related to hesitations, stalls, lack of power and other issues.

3. My car has a rough idle and when you step on the gas it falls on its face and then takes off