Q: my car has a leak in a hose by the water punp i think it is that causes it too overheat and all water i put in goes right back out

What kind of hose is it so i can buy the part to replace

Hello. This is a water bypass hose. The water pump will need to be removed and the metal portion of the hose removed in order to replace this hose. It can typically only be purchased from the dealer. If you need to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to replace your water pump hose if needed.

3. my car has a leak in a hose by the water punp i think it is that causes it too overheat and all water i put in goes right back out