Q: My car didn't start in the morning but was still cranking the engine just wouldnt turn over and start. I checked my fuse box and

My car didn't start in the morning but was still cranking, the engine just wouldn't turn over and start. I checked my fuse box and the IG fuse (50A) is the only one blown . Do you think this is causing my car not to turn over and start? My battery and starter are new and alternator is fine.

A break in a critical fuse, such as an ignition system fuse, will prevent the car from starting. A Fuse is a protective device, though, and typically will not fail unless there is an underlying fault in the circuit that is being protected, such as a short circuit, electrical overload and so forth. You can try replacing the fuse and see if the car starts. However, if the fuse fails again and/or the car still will not start, the recommended service is a no start diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get your vehicle running for you right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car didn't start in the morning but was still cranking the engine just wouldnt turn over and start. I checked my fuse box and