Q: My car didn't start in the morning but was still cranking the engine just wouldnt turn over and start. I checked my fuse box and

My car didn't start in the morning but was still cranking, the engine just wouldn't turn over and start. I checked my fuse box and the IG fuse (50A) is the only one blown . Do you think this is causing my car not to turn over and start? My battery and starter are new and alternator is fine.

3. My car didn't start in the morning but was still cranking the engine just wouldnt turn over and start. I checked my fuse box and