Q: My brakes are sticking

I've replaced my calipers,flex hoses, wheel cylinders and bled brakes, I'm lost, brakes are on top please help

A: Hi there: It's quite possible that per...

Hi there:

It's quite possible that perhaps you have a warped brake rotor that's causing this to occur; or the wheel bearings are loose inside the hub; which can cause the rotor to 'wobble' and create an issue with the brake pads sticking. The problem could also be a problem with the brake booster, the brake master cylinder or honestly a number of individual brake system components. To know for certain, you might want to have a professional brake mechanic complete a brake system inspection for you; to help pinpoint the source of your braking issue.