Q: My brake suddenly went out, I just got new brakes.

I got my brakes fixed a few months ago. Yesterday my brakes went out when I was on a major highway.

3. My brake suddenly went out, I just got new brakes.

Q: The left wheel on the rear end lock up

Hello there. This is not uncommon on the Chevy K2500. There are a few possible causes for the wheel to get locked. The most likely would be low differential fluid, differential side gears, a ring and pinion failure, or a...

Q: Transmission only shifts Manuel and stays in first in drive

Hi Jose. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When you have problems like you’ve described, it is usually caused by one of two possible sources. Either the shift interlock solenoid is damaged, or there is internal damage or fluid obstructions inside...

Q: Can worn brakes cause power train malfunction light to illuminate in 13 ford edge?

It is not likely the brakes are causing the Powertrain light to come on unless you have brakes that are grinding metal to metal. This can cause excessive metal to get on the wheels antilock speed sensor and cause erratic...