Q: My bmw won't start

I was started my car good in the morning did wat to do . Then I parked waited for a friends with the car off but radio on . Turned it back on wen to the store 10-15 mins came back turned it offf. 30 mins later tried to turn it on and it didn't . All power is good when i turn the key over all lights turn on but no type of noice no crank no nothing . Wat can i do can it be a fuse ?

You may have caused the theft system to lock out the start circuit. Try to close and lock the car and come back in an hour and unlock and try to restart the car. If still no start then you will need to have further diagnosis.