Q: Can you still get r-12 to service my a/c?

my vehicle still has r-12 Freon in the system can you still get r-12 to service it

As you may know, R-12 refrigerant was phased out back in 1994 and replace by R-134a, however it is still available in select places. If you are looking for a small amount such as one or two cans, you may want to search online through various e-commerce sites. The other thing you will need to consider is the ability to purchase, as most vendors of R-12 require you to be certified with the EPA in order to purchase or handle R-12.

3. Can you still get r-12 to service my a/c?