Q: My BMW steering wheel shakes when driving 50 to 60 miles an hour

When driving at 50 to 60 miles an hour on highway my steering wheel shakes when driving on regular Road it doesn't do that what could be the problem

Hello there. Many faults will cause your 2002 BMW X5 steering wheel to shake when driving at speed. The most common faults are the wheel bearings, tires out of balance, bent wheel, driveshaft balance, or the struts. If the vibration occurs only at 50 to 60 miles and hour and does not get worse as speed increases then the wheel balance should be checked first. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your steering wheel vibration and perform any repairs required to resolve the issue.