Q: My battery is new but when i turnover ignition no lights come on

asked by on October 10, 2017

i installed a new battery but when i turnover my vehicle still has no power

If you just replaced the battery and still have no electrical power to anything on the vehicle I would first suggest you try and get a jump start to see if the battery you got is bad or low on charge. If it is then replace it. If you still get no power then you have an electrical problem with vehicle like blown main fuses in fuse box. I suggest a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you to diagnose and repair the problem for you.