Q: My Altima would not move after stopping at stop sign. I had not had any problems the 20 miles I had just driven.

when the car doesnt move it is as if the linkage has broke, but when you shift in neutral the linkage is obviously working. during this time i watch my gauges and dash lights come on an go off erratically....the warning lights that stay lit is the battery and abs..then battery failed to start after the problem occurred...i charged battery on trickle charger for 2 hrs then car started and ran as normal for bout 5-6 miles then the stalling problem reoccurred.....

3. My Altima would not move after stopping at stop sign. I had not had any problems the 20 miles I had just driven.