Q: Q: My AC does not get cold

My ac does not get cold.

3. Q: My AC does not get cold

Q: Need a reliable brand for the belt tensioner.

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Shopping around for parts can be frustrating when it comes to specific brands. Some brands are not as good as other brands, however, a low quality belt and a high quality belt should...

Q: My car makes a grinding noise when i put it in gear and wont accelerate

The problem sounds like you may have broke an axle CV joint or the problem is in the transmission? I suggest having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and check to see which one is failing. ...

Q: My battery's dead and somebody is giving me a jump and it's not working

When jump starting your battery, you need to ensure that you have good metal to metal contact on both ends of the jumper cables. It could also be that your battery is toast. I recommend removing your battery and having...