Q: Q: My AC does not get cold

My ac does not get cold.

3. Q: My AC does not get cold

Q: Stall while idle or coming to a stop replaced IAC MAS and TPS due to codes still same issue

Hello, and thank you for writing in. With the codes you are pulling, and the replacements you have already made, you are likely dealing with an issue pertaining to the the throttle itself, or the idle air control valve gasket....

Q: One of my engine mounts crack and my mechanic suggests I replace all of them front rear and side. I look up the parts is the side

I suggest you verify with the mechanic since they may be referencing the motor mounts front and rear but they are also called transaxle mounts when parts are looked up. The engine has one main mount in front of motor...

Q: Hardness in brake when press on pedal

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1989 Buick Reatta. You may have more than one problem going on. Typically, a hard pedal is caused by a problem with the brake booster. If the ABS light is on, the...