Q: Q: My AC does not get cold

My ac does not get cold.

3. Q: My AC does not get cold

Q: What does it mean when you hit your brakes your car tried to sway

Swaying, or pulling, as you describe it means that braking forces from left to right are unequal and/or there are faults in the vehicle suspension. Brake force can be unequal from side to side due to worn or warped rotors,...

Q: 2002 Buick LeSabre overheated and now won't start

Hi, Your engine most likely has major head gasket failure and possible oil pump failure also. Running for a long time with the oil light on could have caused major internal failure of the bearings if the light being on...

Q: Q: Problems starting car

Hello. It sounds like the key or the ignition switch could be having contact issues. There are contacts inside the ignition switch. To eliminate a worn key resistor, try another key and see if you have the same result. If...