Q: My 2010 toyota camry cut off while on eway but everything else ws still working like the radio and things but car wouldnt start ba

My name is Tooteanna and my car cut off before but started back up but this time it cut off and didn't restart but radio and things came on and i got it towed to auto shop and in 30mins they said its the motor but that dont seem right to me because it seems like they rushed looking at my car so can you please help me and tell me whats wrong and it was making a clicking sound a little bit as i trieded to restart my car My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the limited information available it is difficult to diagnose the vehicle. There are many reasons a vehicle may die while driving and not restart. They include many sensors, the fuel system, the power supply, the ignition system, and the computer system. The best thing for you to do at this point is to get more information about the issues they found with the vehicle. Ask them what about the engine has failed. Ask them about the fluid levels in the vehicle. Ask them if the battery has been effected or if it was low. Ask them if there was an electrical issue. If they are not able to give you this information and more, you will want to get a second opinion by a separate technician.

3. My 2010 toyota camry cut off while on eway but everything else ws still working like the radio and things but car wouldnt start ba