Q: My 2010 toyota camry cut off while on eway but everything else ws still working like the radio and things but car wouldnt start ba

My name is Tooteanna and my car cut off before but started back up but this time it cut off and didn't restart but radio and things came on and i got it towed to auto shop and in 30mins they said its the motor but that dont seem right to me because it seems like they rushed looking at my car so can you please help me and tell me whats wrong and it was making a clicking sound a little bit as i trieded to restart my car My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My 2010 toyota camry cut off while on eway but everything else ws still working like the radio and things but car wouldnt start ba