Q: My 2006 F150 FX4 5.4 with 112,500 miles seems to like to hang up at 2000rpm. it accelerates fine up until that point

seems to like to hang up around 2000rpm. it accelerates fine up until that point, with good power. once it hits ~2000 rpm it seems to lose power and really won't go any higher. It will rev higher than 2000 if i accelerate hard enough to downshift but it still feels low on power when it does.

I have replaced fuel filter, spark plugs and cleaned the MAF and throttle body.

3. My 2006 F150 FX4 5.4 with 112,500 miles seems to like to hang up at 2000rpm. it accelerates fine up until that point