Q: My 2000 Chevy Prizm is idleing hard and will not exlerate

My car is sputtering and losing power and will not accelerate. It keeps wanting to die when i stop

You should have the computer scanned for misfire codes to see if it identifies the cylinder that is misfiring and you may then need a spark plug and coil replacement or plug wires replaced. If only does this when cold then a tune up and coils may be needed and the fuel injectors cleaned.

3. My 2000 Chevy Prizm is idleing hard and will not exlerate