Q: My 05 nissan altima wont start

I have a 05 nissan altima i havent drove it in about going on 3months but it smells of strong gas also now when i drive it the car just cuts off without and warning then it takes me sometine to get it back to start at first i thought i ran outta gas then i put gas in it but that wasnt the issue now its happening again but now it wont start at all i drove it and it just cut off when i turn my key every light comes on and it sounds like it wants to start but doesn't. .. What could it be this one guy told me it was possibly my fuel pump going bad is this true i dont wanna replace it and it not be that...also i just replaced my crank sensor and the cam shaft sensor but the problem is still happening...

Hi. This problem does sound like a faulty fuel pump could be the problem. If the fuel pump is weak or completely faulty it will cause the problems you have described. There may also be a problem with the car getting spark to the spark plugs and that would also need to be diagnosis a long with the fuel pump. I suggest you the fuel system and the ignition system diagnosis by a highly qualified tech from YourMechanic.